Exciting News: Our Dental Office Is Moving!
Dear patients, parents, and friends of Dental Reflections Dublin,
I am writing with some exciting news that will impact our practice: our well-loved Bradenton office building is scheduled to be replaced with a brand-new building less than 1 mile away! Please read on for answers to some of your likely questions.
Our current office lease at 5080 Bradenton Ave was ending, we had outgrown the space, and some of our existing dental equipment was over 40 years old which needed to be replaced to continue to be useful to our patients and our team.
After considering options, we concluded that a new space would best serve the needs of our patients and our team.
In 2021, we acquired a lot in the new Corners development at the intersection of Rings and Frantz Rd near the Field of Corn. The plans were approved by the City of Dublin in 2022 and we began construction in 2023.
Our new building will be approximately 7,000 square feet of office space to be shared between Dental Reflections Dublin and a tenant business. The new building will provide our practice with roughly 5,500 square feet of office space, gaining about 60% more square footage than our current structure.
Some important items that may impact your family:
- The final day for patient care at the existing Bradenton office will be February 16, 2024.
- We will be closed from February 19-23, 2024 to move into the new location. Re-opening on February 26th.
- We will be answering phones during the week we are closed and will be able to triage any emergencies.
- There will be no changes to any existing fees for any of our patients. All existing treatment plans will be honored without exception.
- Our new address is 4998 Rings Rd Dublin Oh 43017.
We hope that you and your family will join in our excitement as we transition to the new and improved building designed with you in mind! You may have questions, and if so, we would very much like to hear from you. Please send us an email as firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 614-799-5576.
As always, thank you for being a part of the Dental Reflections Dublin patient family and contributing to our growth. We thank you for your support as we begin this exciting new chapter.
Dr. As-Sanie, Dr. Alwattar, and the entire DRD team